Join our healthcare team and be part of a new and exciting field in medicine. We are a 24/7 innovative, rapidly growing emergency and urgent telemedicine provider seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Patient Ambassador in our Troy, NY office. You will be part of a mission-driven operations team working together to help get patients the right care, at the right place, at the right time.
Patient Ambassadors are our liaisons to our patients. Using strong customer service skills, a patient ambassador conducts patient contacts via phone and/or video and documents, resolves, or refers any complaints or concerns the patient and/or family members may have regarding their experience with UCM Digital Health.
- Conduct patient callbacks within the confidentiality and privacy policies of UCM Digital Health
- Document each patient interaction ensuring actionable data is collected on each encounter
- Represent UCM Digital Health with the utmost professionalism and respect
- Redirect patients into the UCM Digital Health system if additional consultation is requested
- Keep Care Coordinators, Team Leaders, and Department Directors informed to unique patient needs and circumstances
- Candidates must be comfortable using our technology platforms including web-based health records, call center phone systems, and video teleconferencing software.
Health care experience and Call Center Experience preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Part-time and Full-Time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
Remote work is possible after the completion of on-site orientation and training.
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19