Last updated: September 23rd, 2022
We may provide additional “just-in-time” disclosures or information about our privacy practices. These notices may supplement or clarify our privacy practices or may provide you with additional choices about how we process your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
We collect information through a variety of means and sources, including:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- If you contact us, we collect your name, contact information (such as your telephone number and/or email address) and the content of your correspondence.
- If you sign up to receive promotional materials, we collect your email address and/or postal address.
- If you participate in a survey, we collect any responses you choose to provide.
- We may also collect other types of information, such as gender, age, personal interest and medical or health-related information.
- If you apply to our job postings, we may collect your name, contact information (such as your telephone number and/or email address), professional experience, and visa status. It is voluntary to provide your race or ethnicity, gender, veteran status, and Self-Identification of disability.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
We may use automatic data collection technologies (or “tracking technologies”) to collect certain information when you visit or interact with our Services and email communications. The information we collect may include:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer and/or mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. Certain mobile applications may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs and audio and video clips.
The tracking technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. We may also use information collected through web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), which are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of websites and mobile applications, to analyze the traffic patterns on our websites and mobile applications, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts or pages of our websites and mobile applications. We may also use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send to our users to determine whether our users have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails.
We use the information collected through tracking technologies for several reasons, including:
- To ensure our Services operate properly and efficiently.
- To improve our Services and deliver a more personalized experience.
- To understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- To help us analyze the use and performance of our Services, including site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better experiences and tools in the future.
- To monitor our networks and the visitors to our Services for security purposes, including detecting and preventing fraud.
- For advertising purposes.
Third-Party Advertising and Analytics
We may also use third parties to help manage and optimize our Internet business and communications. Website and mobile app tracking services help websites and mobile apps to measure the effectiveness of advertising and how visitors use websites and mobile apps through the use of web beacons and cookies provided by such company. The type of information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, the pages visited, and links clicked by users. By supplementing our records, this information would help us to learn things such as what pages are most useful and attractive to our visitors and which of our tools and information most interest our visitors.
For example, we use Google Analytics to help us analyze your use of the Services. To learn more about how Google collects and processes data, please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM OTHERS
We may supplement information that we have collected directly from our users with other information that we obtain from third parties. For example, we may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- To administer, maintain, evaluate, and improve our Services.
- To deliver products or services that you request from us.
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to and/or follow-up on your requests, inquiries, issues or feedback.
- To deliver targeted advertising.
- To conduct analytics and develop new features and offerings on the Services.
- To send you promotional materials.
- To detect and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including violation of our policies and terms and conditions, security incidents, and harm to the rights, property or safety of UCM and our users, employees or others.
- To debug, identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of the Services.
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim.
- To operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities, such as to maintain our accounts and records, to conduct research and perform analytics, to manage our relationships, and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law.
- For such other purposes as you may consent (from time to time).
We may also combine information to create “aggregate data” or create and use de-identified data.
WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Affiliates. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control).
- Other Third Parties. We may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government inquiries or investigations, or in connection with any other legal process, or to comply with relevant laws and regulations. We may also disclose your information to establish, exercise, or protect the rights of our company, employees, agents, and affiliates; to defend against a legal claim; to protect the safety and security of our visitors; to detect and protect against fraud; and to take action regarding possible illegal activities or violations of our policies.
- Business Transactions. If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE?
- Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. You can review and change your personal information by logging into your account. If our website does not permit you to update or correct certain information, you can contact us at the address described below in order to request that your information by modified. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.]
- Deleting Your Personal Information. Typically, we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another business purposes.
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send promotional materials to you. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service-related communications.
- Do Not Track Disclosure. Some Internet browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Because these features are not yet uniform, our Services do not currently process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
HOW DO WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION?
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Some of our Services permit you to create an account. When you do, you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
The Services are not intended for or directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
For your convenience, we may provide links to websites and other third-party content that we do not own or operate. The websites and third-party content to which we link may have separate privacy notices or policies. Please note, we have no control over the privacy practices of websites or services that we do not own. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party website or application for details about what information is collected and how it is used and/or shared.
Attn: Compliance Department
UCM Digital Health, Inc.
228 Park Ave S, PMB 40418
New York NY 10003-1502
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (1) a list of the categories of personal information that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties. Though we do not share information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you first affirmatively agree to such disclosure, you can request information by writing to us at:
Attn: Compliance Department
UCM Digital Health, Inc.
216 River Street, 3rd floor
Troy, NY 12180
SPECIAL NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Services are hosted in the United States and are intended for and directed to users in the United States. If you are a user accessing the Services from outside of the United States, please be advised that through your continued use of the Services, you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not necessarily limited to, the United States.
Effective Date: September 23rd, 2022